We are very happy to announce that the registrations for the European Shipping Summit 2023 are open!
The European shipping industry is pleased to invite policy makers, regulators and stakeholders from the maritime world and beyond to its “European Shipping Summit”. The event will take place in Brussels on 19 and 20 September 2023.
The maritime sector plays a strategic role in Europe’s future competitiveness. From energy-security to food-security and security of supply, shipping brings the goods and raw-materials to the continent that the European economies and societies need. At the same time, we are facing some of the greatest challenges of all time with the green and digital transitions.
How do we future-proof the shipping sector taking into consideration all these factors? This will be the topic of discussion for the European Shipping Summit 2023.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Join us on 19-20 September 2023 at the Royal Museums of Fine Arts in the heart of Brussels. Registration is free of charge.
More information and registrations: www.europeanshippingsummit.eu
We are also very happy to announce the first line-up:
- Ulrik Vestergaard Knudsen, OECD, Deputy Secretary General
- Angus Lapsley, NATO, Assistant Secretary General
- Adina-Ioana Vălean, European Commissioner for Transport (TBC)
- Aaron Farrugia, Minister for Transport, Malta
- Beatriz Yordi, European Commission, Director DG Clima, Carbon Markets and Clean Mobility
- Benito Nunez Quintanilla, Director General, Merchant Marine, Ministry of Transport, Spain
- Elpi Petraki, President, WISTA International
- Hervé Berville, Secretary of State in charge of the Sea, France
- Karima Delli, European Parliament, Chair Committee on Transport and Tourism
- Lesovici Roxana, European Commission, Cabinet of Commissioner for Transport Adina Vălean
- Livia Spera, Secretary General, ETF
- Peter Liese, European Parliament, Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- Vera Tax, European Parliament, Committee on Transport and Tourism